Photo via: notconsumed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY-Anleitung für ein Fadenbild im Botanik-Stil, Wanddeko selbermachen, einrichten / crafting inspiration: picture made of strings, botanic, home decor via DaWanda.com
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- 8 Awesome homemade wind chimes for kids to make. Gorgeous ornaments to brighten your backyard or patio, and they wont cost you a dime to make! Happy Hooligans
- Every night leading to Christmas read a scripture by candle light and 25 Christmas Traditions to Start Right Now on Frugal Coupon Living.
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- Wood Slice Santa Ornament for your Christmas Tree – a quick and easy holiday craft idea! Perfect for crafting with kids!
- How to dye vintage bottle brush trees in any color for a retro Christmas via Kitschmas Crafting with Va-Voom Vintage
- a blog about crafting, card making and papercraft.
- papier tissu arbres de Noël! Aimez ces métiers denfants mignons. activité amusante pour les enfants à faire pendant les vacances dhiver. – Crafting Is My Life
- 22 Crafty Christmas Tree Ornaments | The Crafting Nook by Titicrafty
- Paper crafting Christmas ornament