Photo via: makeitmyown.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Holidays- Lets Make the House Smell Like Christmas | halfbakedharvest.com @hbharvest
- Homemade Holidays- Lets Make the House Smell Like Christmas | halfbakedharvest.com @hbharvest More
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.
- 21 Christmas Cookies for Kids! To Bake and Decorate!! Fun and Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes you will LOVE baking and decorating with your kids!
- Cheerful Christmas Cookie Exchange party with gingerbread cookie decorating.
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- DIY Cookie Basket Made From A Paper Plate
- Grand Prize Winner In The King Arthur Flour, Bake The Season Bright Cookie Decorating Contest ~ Most Creative Category ~ Katrin S., Cookie Title, Tangled Up In Lights ~ 351 Votes
- DIY Spa Kit | POPSUGAR Smart Living
- Copper | Cookie | Cutter |Lights | Christmas | DIY
- primitive christmas ornaments | Primitive Christmas Ornament Vintage Tin Cookie Cutter Star
- Classic Christmas Cookies | Need a go-to Christmas cookie recipe? Chocolate chip, peanut butter, gingerbread, sugar cookie cutouts — all the classic cookies are here- classic cookie recipes like the ones handed down by Grandma. [Pictured: Vanilla Spritz]