Photo via: adventurescooking.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- Decorated starfish ornaments… A sea themed tree next year?
- I cant imagine who wouldnt want to receive a gift wrapped and decorated like this!
- These driftwood and sea glass handmade Christmas tree ornaments will add a coastal element to your Holiday! The driftwood and sea glass were carefully selected while beach-combing on the Chesapeake Bay. The naturally shaped sea glass tree is wrapped with copper wire and topped with a baby starfish. Driftwood varies from 3-4. These would make great stocking stuffers, party favors, or hostess gifts.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Make a Frozen Olaf Salt Dough Ornament with this easy tutorial. Perfect for on the tree or as a keepsake gift for the holidays!
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- Tea Time Mason Jar with Printable Tag ~ can be customized with whichever products you want to buy as long as they will fit into the jar!… the perfect homemade gift idea for the tea lovers in your life!
- DIY: Salt Dough Ornaments – this easy recipe is for those homemade Christmas ornaments. This is a great project for the kiddos to help with.