Photo via: homemaderecipes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Fun Easy Christmas Craft – Pretzel snowmen
- DIY Plastic Cup Snowman Lights Instruction -DIY Christmas Lights Ideas Crafts
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints
- Melted snowman chocolate bark – a super easy holiday dessert. A great option for…
- Snowman Soup! Use a styrofoam cup, a pack of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, and a candy cane! Print out the poem and wrap it with a red bow. How adorable! (source unknown).
- Dollar Tree Budget Christmas Decor and Home Decorating Ideas – Annual blog link party features liek hot chocolate bars, DIY wreaths, Christmas Tree ornament decorations, craft ideas, gifts & more www.foxhollowcottage.com
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- Button Snowman.
- Another cupboard door with a cute snowman from www.mysparetimedesigns.com
- loving my latest Christmas craft. Glass Fishbowl snowman with frosty hat filled with lemax figurines Fish bowl glass tree snow