Photo via: scratchmommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- This 3-Ingredient Peppermint Sugar Scrub made my skin feel AMAZING! Its great for soothing tired muscles and reviving dry skin, its also an easy DIY gift that can be made in less than 10 minutes!
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Make an easy DIY seashell necklace for your little mermaid – this easy jewelry making craft for kids is also a perfect summer camp activity for tweens and teens! Its made from air dry clay and a super cool glaze, with instructions for adding different textures to the clay.
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- Ham and Cheese Quiche is not only amazing but super easy too. The flaky, buttery crust is out of this world and the filling is packed with flavor!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.