Photo via: pinthemall.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- This mason jar candle holder features an adorable snowman catching a snowflake on the tip of his nose. A perfect addition to your holiday decor or a gift for someone special! 100% hand painted and coated with an acrylic sealer. *candle not included Have a question? Need a custom order? Feel free to convo me
- Penguin Hand-painted Wood Slice Ornament, by Our Backyard Studio in Mill Creek, WA
- inspiring art, craft projects and shared stories. a blog run by two sisters living an ocean apart.
- Get free cow amigurumi pattern, MooMoo Cow, crochet from a medium weight acrylic yarn in white, yellow & brown. The black patches are sewn on felt. – Page 2 of 2
- Angel Earrings with Acrylic Focals, Antiqued Silver-Plated Pewter Beads and SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS – Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
- Tis the season for an abundance of treats, so channel the dessert table with clear balls filled with technicolor sprinkles. Click through to find out how to do it yourself, and for more DIY Christmas ornaments.
- 25 awesome ideas for filling and decorating clear glass ornament bulbs | how to decorate clear glass ornaments
- 21 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Using Clear Fillable Ball Ornaments – Easy enough for the kids to make! And would make perfect holiday gifts, too. B-Inspired Mama
- Get creative this Christmas with clear ornaments! This simple DIY would make a unique addition to your tree or the perfect personal touch for handmade gift giving.
- How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea.