Photo via: parentingchaos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- These simple, DIY, silhouette keepsake ornaments will help you capture a moment in time as you display your childrens profiles year after year on your Christmas tree.
- Create a holiday accent that’s a twist on decorative lighting fixtures. A Hanging Ornament Chandelier can be hung from your real chandelier, or from the ceiling, banister, or any lofty space that you’d like to decorate.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- New Years Eve Time Capsule Free Printable Questionnaire…..includes great suggestions about what to do with it each year. What a great idea! I wish I would have started this sooner!
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- I SO want to do this for future Christmases – only 4 gifts – because lets face it, Christmas ISNT about presents – its about Jesus. I REALLY love this idea and hope to put it into practice in the years to come!
- The holidays will soon be upon us and we all want to capture the wonder and beauty of this time of year. Here is a printable list of 50 photo ideas and photography prompts to get you inspired!
- The art of handmade holiday cards is a treasure for the creator and recipient alike. This season, try your hand at one of our many holiday-card craft ideas. Whether the sentiment is embossed, decked in ribbon, or encasing a prized photograph, the extra time will be well worth it when your cards are opened.
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- Tea Time Mason Jar with Printable Tag ~ can be customized with whichever products you want to buy as long as they will fit into the jar!… the perfect homemade gift idea for the tea lovers in your life!