Photo via: northstory.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Here I am once again jumping a holiday. I cant help it. Christmas is so much fun! There are all sorts of card and craft making going on dur…
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- diy felt star topper–oh my goodness, i looked everywhere for a star this year and didnt like anything–why didnt i think of this? i would change the colors a little, bit this is brilliant, and it will hopefully stay in place better!
- My mom bought a basket full of this yarn (Lorna’s Laces Green Line Dk which has been sadly discontinued), with no real project in mind. I’ve been stealing skeins of it (shhh) here and there to make some Christmas tree garland. It is a simple 4sts I-Cord. The quick rainbow color switches work up beautifully …
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Rice packs, use hot or cold. My mom has made these since I can remember and I swear I never have enough of them. The best for headaches and body pains.
- Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies. Summer cant come soon enough, but at least, I can eat these cookies while I wait for warmer weather. This is one of my favorite cookie recipes. They are light and fluffy with the perfect hint touch of lemon and a creamy glaze drizzled on top.
- I cant believe Christmas is two days away.. Kid Friendly Christmas Crafts
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- This year one thing we know for sure is what my little man wants for Christmas! The top thing on his list this year is Skylander Imaginators. Find out why now!
- :O! Im contantly trying to make smaller bows and they always come undone! I cant believe I ddnt think of this!