Photo via: theimaginationtree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Recycled tin can snowmen. These would make great Christmas gifts , could fill with cookies or candy.
- Just in time for the holidays, here some are easy craft tutorials to make four different Christmas decorations using yarn. Each of these tutorials makes a charming and colorful ornament for your tree.
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- These driftwood and sea glass handmade Christmas tree ornaments will add a coastal element to your Holiday! The driftwood and sea glass were carefully selected while beach-combing on the Chesapeake Bay. The naturally shaped sea glass tree is wrapped with copper wire and topped with a baby starfish. Driftwood varies from 3-4. These would make great stocking stuffers, party favors, or hostess gifts.
- Create Lighted Gift Boxes to use as Outdoor Christmas yard decorations. By using basic materials found at any local hardware store, or some you might even have laying around the yard, plus string lights and festive fabric, we’ll show you how to make your own lighted Christmas presents!
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Christmas Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats- These colorful and festive Christmas Treats will be a fun addition to your Christmas baking list. We used a Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter to make these adorable and yummy Rice Krispie Treats for a Holiday Party. This is a colorful and festive Disney Christmas Dessert that everyone will love. Follow us for more fun Christmas Food Ideas.
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- Air drying kid made clay christmas ornaments. These beautiful festive decorations are made by children and are great keepsakes from Mum in the Mad House
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!