Photo via: oneprojectcloser.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give this and sprite for an awesome holiday drink/gift! Christmas Gifts in a Jar – Candy Cane Vodka – Click pic for 25 DIY Christmas Gifts
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- A Great Chocolate Mint Cookie Recipe and a Pringles Gift Can! – One Project Closer
- Great guy gift! …Out of Gift Ideas? Here’s Twelve Things You Can Make Fast – One Project Closer
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Give the perfect gift this holiday season, a Candy Cane Wreath! Its edible seasonal Christmas Decor. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea.
- Snowman Soup! Use a styrofoam cup, a pack of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, and a candy cane! Print out the poem and wrap it with a red bow. How adorable! (source unknown).
- shell trees – great project for those that live in the hot beach climates! These are cute, Ive decorated a tree with shells, but this is a beautiful decoration.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- 1 for each person stuff with hot cocoa mix or candy
- These no-bake Candy Cane Reindeer Pops are a fun holiday treat. They are easy and a great homemade food gift that kids can help you make!
- Christmas Pallet Subway Art – One Project Closer