Photo via: purina.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Salt Dough Recipe to make prim candy canes and icicles
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- These no-bake Candy Cane Reindeer Pops are a fun holiday treat. They are easy and a great homemade food gift that kids can help you make!
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Candy Cane Name Holders – What a great looking (and cheap!) idea for decorating your table for dinner this holiday season. diy
- Free Printable Snowflake Tag – a great gift idea for neighbors, teachers, co-workers, family, and friends. Just add one of these cute tags to any present!
- Candy Cane Infused Vodka – a great gift to give along with hot cocoa! – One Project Closer
- Give the perfect gift this holiday season, a Candy Cane Wreath! Its edible seasonal Christmas Decor. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea.
- DIY Candy Sleighs – 12 Handmade DIY Christmas Gifts | GleamItUp great for stocking stuffers!
- These adorable Christmas handmade soaps make gifting fun and easy. Each little polka dot is from soap and a steady elf hand.These come 2 per bag, gift tagged and all ready for you. Scent: Candy Cane,
- Did you know you can buy Redbox gift codes? This is such a great Neighbor Gift Idea. They have 3 free printable tags and have a tutorial on how to get Redbox codes.
- Holiday Baking Kit in Jar: Great gift idea for that baker in your life! Perfect for Christmas.