Photo via: stylowi.pl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Crescent Pizza Stockings – These would be cute for any holiday! Just use different cookie cutters! Like a bunny for Easter or a bat or pumpkin for Halloween!
- Learn how to fold a cute origami bunny rabbit for easter! These rabbits stand up making them a great table decorations and gifts! Step by step instructions.
- bunny cookies | baked ideas.
- Honest Christmas chalkboard gift tags are what you really need this holiday season. Tired of trying to guess what to buy people at Christmas? Check out these free tags from Bunny Peculiar.
- Friendship Soup in a Jar recipe– a family Christmas tradition ( Trim Healthy Mama, E Meal ) Makes great gifts!
- DYI: Crystal Pendant Family Photo Ornaments ~ add to your bouquet Then hang on your first Christmas Tree….
- Upcycle all that Christmas packaging, by making your own DIY Christmas decorations. You can make your own penguin family.
- Soft and Gooey Cinnamon Rolls are the best homemade cinnamon rolls ever! They beat Cinnabon cinnamon rolls hands down! This family favorite recipe is quick and easy to follow too.
- Use family photos to make this Christmas decoration
- Top 25 Best Holiday Movies for the Whole Family