Photo via: hotwirefoamfactory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crescent Pizza Stockings – These would be cute for any holiday! Just use different cookie cutters! Like a bunny for Easter or a bat or pumpkin for Halloween!
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- Centerpiece needs only 2 materials! Use copper or steel wire and wrap it around a foam cone to get whimsical Christmas trees. Add in some holly or pinecones to set the scene.
- How to make these diy foam stamps at home with kids in a wonderful open ended way! The possibilities with this are endless. Use this to teach kids patterning, their name, shapes and in arts and crafts projects! This simple tutorial will show you how easy it is to create and make your own stamps.
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- Ana White | Build a Wood Christmas Tree Base | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Adorable Halloween Spell Book Printable. The winking witch on it is super cute! Put the printable on a thrifted book for easy Halloween decor.
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin Cookies. FUN cookies to serve for Halloween parties to all that LOVE The Nightmare Before Christmas.