Photo via: footprintsofinspiration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- Use small wooden letters from a craft store to make easy initial ornaments. One for each member of the family!
- 17 adorable DIY pillow ideas to sew yourself! These cute little penguins would make great winter decorations or would also appropriate for a childs bedroom.
- These adorable water bottle penguins are a fun winter craft for kids. We love projects made from recyclables!
- Peg dolls Winter Wonderland – Mr Printables
- Join Jill Hoven for an Advent Bible Study on Jesus, The Light of the World.
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- For hertiage garden, childrens area::::How to Build a 3-bin Compost System for FREE | Off Grid World
- Looking for a fun winter craft for kids? Turn pipe cleaners in to a sparkly snowflake thanks to a little water and Borax!
- Website that allows you to turn your picture into words. Cute idea, for home or as a gift! First song lyrics Anniversary gift ideas anniversarygifts
- This Christmas tree craft is an easy low prep craft that kids can do independently and then turn into an ornament for your Christmas tree or a decoration for your wall or board. q-tip painting