Photo via: marieclaireidees.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chemin de table avec des bougies par Evelyn Williams Plus didées pour une table de fête sur le blog
- super idée jai des fausses bougies toutes tristes qui vont prendre un coup de…
- 1/2 buche en bois + 4 bougies blanches = un centre de table ♥ Stipje ♥
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Fork and Flower: (more) holiday nibbles — Christmas tree forest cookies.
- Free printable Christmas labels, tags, or postcards – fun for gift embellishments, banners/garland, and more!
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- The only thing more fun than a great Christmas story is a fun activity to go with it! Enjoy Christmas stories more with these Christmas Reading Printables.
- Free Printable Chalkboard DIY Christmas Ornament | 27 Spectacularly Easy DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments, see more at https://diyprojects.com/spectacularly-easy-diy-ornaments-for-your-christmas-tree
- Foliage Christmas Candles – use fresh or faux foliage to create this stunning effect. More great ideas in our post.
- Create these easy DIY Christmas gift tags for your coffee or latte lover. They make gift giving more fun.