Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sharpie Mug, she also includes pics of having the kids draw on a mug and baking the mug and having a keepsake of their artwork for a long time. Also important to know, oil-based Sharpies and enamel-based paints made specifically for ceramics will make these dishwasher safe! Otherwise, hand-wash only. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I love this craft!
- Permanent Marker on dollar store plates, bake at 400 deg for 30 minutes
- Drawing On Ceramic (How to Transfer Lettering) – using oil based sharpie markers you can draw over the traced image ( tracing is easy, for tutorial just need paper an pencil, that it ! ) on white dollar store mugs, and go crazy. Bake for 45 min at 400 degrees to seal in image and you are good to go
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Make a cute DIY painted mug for the holidays with paint pens and adhesive stencils in less than 10 minutes! Great neighbor gifts!
- Visit Starfish Cottage today to see a cute under $10 DIY coffee mug Christmas gift idea! http://kristyseibert.com/blog/2014/12/cute-christmas-coffee-mug-gifts.html
- 3 ingredient chocolate bark makes a lovely DIY Christmas gift for friends, neighbors, or teachers. Plus, its cheap, easy, and ready to wrap in 30 minutes! | Back To The Book Nutrition
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom
- $30 DIY Sofa/Console Table Tutorial | Jenna Sue Design Blog
- New Grad Coffee Mug Retirement Coffee Mug The by Hinzpirations