Photo via: peanutblossom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ideas for making your baby’s first Christmas ornament BabyCenterBlog
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Babys First Christmas Ornament: Such a sweet handprint ornament to commemorate the first magical Christmas of your little one!
- How to Make a Floating Photo Ornament: Babys First Trip to the Beach!
- Personalized glitter ornaments * Christmas ornament * glass ornament * disk ornament * babys first christmas* vinyl decoration
- Save your babys first sock and create a simple, frugal ornament to celebrate their first Christmas!
- Cute Christmas gifts! Or decor for my first apartment by Chelsea_Lynn714
- 25 DIY Crafts Featuring The Simple Christmas Ball Ornament
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- This would be an awesome Christmas Card idea for babys first Christmas.
- A birdseed ornament hangs on a bare branch.