Photo via: everydayhomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paradise Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: 1 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 2 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 375, cream together butter and sugar, beat in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually beat into butter/sugar mixture, add chocolate chips and stir in. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. BEST COOKIES EVER!
- Last minute gift idea | DIY mint chocolate chip cookies in a jar
- These perfect chocolate chip cookies are completely buttery, chewy, thick and chocked full of rich, semi-sweet chocolate chips. via @https://www.pinterest.com/BaknChocolaTess/
- White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
- Classic Christmas Cookies | Need a go-to Christmas cookie recipe? Chocolate chip, peanut butter, gingerbread, sugar cookie cutouts — all the classic cookies are here- classic cookie recipes like the ones handed down by Grandma. [Pictured: Vanilla Spritz]
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix + Printable from addapinch.com
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks – Only four ingredients for this sweet no-bake treat!
- Cherry sugar cookies topped with a Hersheys Kiss. Tastes like a chocolate covered cherry, and looks gorgeous on Christmas cookie trays!
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies (soft and chewy) – these cookies are SO GOOD!! So much gingery flavor and the white chocolate is the perfect compliment.
- Christmas Tree Cookies – I did these in chocolate and then also in gingerbread(which was my fav)
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies (soft and chewy) – These cookies are a new holiday favorite!! DELICIOUS!