Photo via: settingforfour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- The knight and the dragon pack Felt brooches by ovejitabe on Etsy, €20.00
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- DIY-Anleitung für ein Fadenbild im Botanik-Stil, Wanddeko selbermachen, einrichten / crafting inspiration: picture made of strings, botanic, home decor via DaWanda.com
- Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for Any and All Occasions – Perfect DIY Gift Baskets for Christmas – Birthdays – Thank You Gifts – Housewarmings – Baby Showers or anytime
- Stocking Stuffers for the Entire Family this Christmas | Gifts for Mom, Dad, Kids, and Baby! Gift ideas for Christmas.
- Baby Jesus Ornament for Christmas
- This DIY rustic homemade walnut shell manger Christmas ornament can be made by both kids and adults. Handmade ornaments like this kid-made baby Jesus in the manger are perfect for the Christmas tree. You can also use this craft as a part of a nativity sce
- Use moulding and recycled picture frames to make decorative Christmas tree sculptures perfect for the holidays!
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- DIY Baby Swaddle Blanket Pattern. Easy 10 MInute baby blanket for beginners.
- Carissa Miss: sewing for baby series: diy gauze blankets