Photo via: trendytree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Part of our classic English Christmas collection, these fun Plaid Ornaments are hand painted in festive red and green with gold accents for extra holiday sparkle. Mix them with our glass Pinecone and Squirrel Ornaments to create the look of an English woodland holiday.
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- Aqua Snowflake Wreath …. I would make mine red to match our front door
- DIY Holiday Ornament Garland- Make it in red and white or silver for around the front door (outside).
- This would look great at Christmas with our front porch doing lights and garland on each arc of the front porch.
- Old Fashioned Christmas Teardrop Swag – Red Plaid Traditional Christmas Wreath – Christmas Front Door Decorations
- white gold mesh wreath white christmas ornaments front door decoration ideas
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- 5 great tips on how to decorate the perfect Christmas Tree and this ornament garland tutorial for my white and red Christmas Tree this year.
- Big red truck with Christmas tree rustic wood sign by katieruebel on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/256477082/big-red-truck-with-christmas-tree-rustic
- Country Christmas Wreath by LittleLadyWeaver on Etsy, $30.00, DIY idea, Christmas wreath, winter wreath, red and white wreath, winter projects
- I decided to combine two wreaths I found on Pinterest into one snowflake wreath to fancy up the front door for the Michigan winter