Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- Looking for ways to decorate your home for every season? Follow this simple DIY and learn how to make a wreath for your door. This wreath tutorial will show you how to use artificial eucalyptus and silk flowers from Afloral.com to create a decoration you can update throughout the year.
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- 10 Ways to Decorate with Antlers | Live Love in the Home Check out this collection of antler decor. There are many ways you can use antlers (minus the actual deer head) to decorate your home.
- Wood slice ornaments add the perfect touch to your Rustic Christmas theme, especially if you decorate them with deer and Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer! These beautiful DIY ornaments also make wonderful gifts! – thediydreamer.com
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.