Photo via: thefancyyanceys.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- October Afternoon Kaiser Craft Christmas album – Two Peas in a Bucket
- GRAPHIC 45 SLED – Two Peas in a Bucket
- This fresh Apple Cinnamon Sugar Scrub is a lovely Teacher Appreciation Gift. Plus a FREE printable gift tag makes it perfect!
- Classic apple pie just got better! Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these mini Oven-Fried Apple Pies. This fall favorite is super easy to make and comes in shareable portions. These five-ingredient pies are made with biscuits, apple pie filling and topped with butter and cinnamon sugar. They are a guaranteed to be a hit and will get you out of the kitchen faster!
- Disneylands Hot Chocolate Recipe | Even though it doesn’t get too cold at the Disneyland Parks in the winter, it’s cold enough that you’ll want a jacket…and some of their AMAZING Hot Chocolate from the Napa Rose Restaurant in the Grand Californian hotel.
- cinnamon oatmeal pancake mix [gift idea recipe]
- Soft and Gooey Cinnamon Rolls are the best homemade cinnamon rolls ever! They beat Cinnabon cinnamon rolls hands down! This family favorite recipe is quick and easy to follow too.
- NO COOK Cinnamon ornament recipe- these ornaments smell amazing, are easy to make, and are so fun for kids!
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter Recipe! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ this delicious butter tastes just like the incredible butter they serve at Texas Roadhouse! So easy to whip up and SO yummy! recipes thefrugalgirls
- Maple Cinnamon Spiced Nuts are perfect for holiday gift giving! Recipe on tablefortwoblog.com