Photo via: alderberryhill.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cookie Basket Made From A Paper Plate
- Oyster shell angel with burlap wings and Spanish moss hair.
- Easy angel shell ornament! Seashells as the body and wings, wooden bead for head, burlap string for hair & bow, topped with a gold wire halo.
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Stars made from book pages
- This fun holiday craft makes pretty Christmas trees using paper plates that is great for all age groups from toddlers, preschool, and even older kids!
- Owl ornaments from toilet paper rolls!
- Paper Lace – from Krokotak
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Christmas Kids Craft: Paper Plate Angel
- Roll + Tree Advent Calendar made from Toilet Paper rolls and mini trees
- Handcrafted paper bauble made from the Rosehip double sided gift wrapping paper