Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Join Jill Hoven for an Advent Bible Study on Jesus, The Light of the World.
- Every night leading to Christmas read a scripture by candle light and 25 Christmas Traditions to Start Right Now on Frugal Coupon Living.
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- Christmas Balloon Wreaths
- Stocking Advent Ladder » Rogue EngineerStocking Advent Ladder » Rogue Engineer
- Little Miss Lovely Photography – Christmas Advent Calendar :: Countdown to Christmas
- Holiday Gift Idea: Susanne Kaufmanns Advent Calendar
- This Reindeer Christmas Ornament was inspired by Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Create a family Christmas tradition of kid made ornaments with this Christmas craft!
- Kindness Elves are a wonderful alternative to elf on the shelf. They are a magical Christmas tradition focused on the joy of family and giving. Post from aileencooks.com.
- These Homemade Gumdrops are the perfect treat to make for friends and family during the holidays! Made with just a handful of ingredients – including applesauce – these gumdrops are sure to become a holiday tradition! A Christmas favorite with our family! // Mom On Timeout
- Looking for a unique holiday gift idea for everyone on your list this Christmas? The Heritage Collection blown glass ornaments are crafted with the ultimate care and are sure to become a holiday tradition for many years to come. Give one of these 20+ holiday gift ideas away this season, like the Winter’s Bird Blown Glass Ornament from Hallmark!