Photo via: christianpf.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Dollar Store Craft Makeover with fancy Molds and DIY Paint!
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- one. A holiday housewalk to enjoy with your morning coffee. Start here to go through more than 30 homes. (Image from this tour.) two. Paige’s style is always so fun. three. How to make a succulent wreath. (Did you know you can order trays of succulents here?) four. I am always mesmerized by …
- Go to the Dollar Store get wreath holders wrap material around another CHEAP and EASY Prim project.
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.
- DIY Elegant Christmas Wreath by Blooming Homestead – make a beautiful, personalized wreath for the holidays, using just a few simple supplies!!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- So….I saw this Pottery Barn wreath and fell in love. And then I saw the price and thought, ‘I can make that’. Who is with me? Who has done that before? Yeah, I know you have. That’s why you are my tribe. It was on. I ordered my supplies from Amazon, ran to Walmart for …
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!