Photo via: christmasdecorationcrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Miniature Treasures (jt-been following progress of this lovely little treasure box and this is pin three. Just needs treasures in place. Go to blog for more pics in close up showing detail)
- I had to share a closer image of @carr_bethany gingerbread village she baked and decorated. I had a hard time getting a close up shot of the village You can find the templates and recipe on @betterhomesandgardens website. Wreath is from @wintersteenfarms Cake stand and marble cheese boards are from @williamssonoma
- Find over 50 DIY gift ideas, holiday decor projects , holiday recipes, and food gift ideas from your favorite DIY bloggers and craft product companies. Win one of 11 prizes worth $50 each from amazing sponsors! EVERY blog post has a tutorial showing how to make each project to help you make this holiday handmade
- 25 Days of Christmas Books for Children! Read a book each day to your child leading up to Christmas. I cant wait to do this!
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- You dont have to commit to expensive holiday prints to decorate your home this holiday season. Create your own gallery of painted holiday artwork to decorate using your favorite holiday symbols or song lyrics. All you need to create these DIY holiday prints are various sizes of paint brushes, craft paint, white paper, frames, and Command™ Picture Hanging Strips for damage-free hanging. For more, visit http://go.3M.com/command_holiday_gallerywall
- Expressions can go right on the glass of picture frames. Uppercase Living offers a rectangle frame and new this year a square frame. They also sell extra glass inserts so you can change it throughout the year!
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas…see how one blogger decorated her entire tree for only $15! This post is full of creative ways to save money and still create a beautifully decorated home this holiday season!!
- Inspiration and ideas on how to decorate your narrow hallways! This post rounds up 10 gorgeous hallways with great ideas for the lighting, flooring, and walls in your boring hall.
- Giant paper plate lollipops for Christmas – ADORABLE! Super cute as a garden Christmas decoration or line your driveway with them! They cost less than a dollar each to make!