Photo via: upcycledtreasures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- These snowflake window clings are so easy to make and they end up looking SO PRETTY! Theyre a great decoration that can be left up all winter!:
- Nature ornaments: They use real greenery, but floral Christmas stems broken apart could be used as well. Put some glue on the bottom and dust with a little Epsom salts to create a frosted look might work well, too.
- Snowy Crystal ornaments. Cover a glass ornament in glue and roll it in epsom salt. So easy!
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Cover old candle with sheet music and sprinkle with crystal glitter or Epsom salts. (Stars made using Sizzix Primitive Star die)
- Quick and easy tutorial for making these GORGEOUS winter porch pots. Made in baskets for a farmhouse style, but can be made in urns for a more formal look!
- How to make a simple DIY wood bead garland. Perfect for your mantle at Christmas. This thing is so gorgeous, and so easy to make!
- DIY Tulle Mantle Decoration for Christmas. Easy, Cheap and Gorgeous. Or maybe for wedding 😉