Photo via: bella-here.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Brighten up your bathroom with these cheerful and happy bathroom printables. These are great for the kids bathroom, but I love them for my own, too! choosefriendly sponsored by hello products
- This DIY rustic homemade walnut shell manger Christmas ornament can be made by both kids and adults. Handmade ornaments like this kid-made baby Jesus in the manger are perfect for the Christmas tree. You can also use this craft as a part of a nativity sce
- Christmas Trees, A free foundation paper piecing pattern by Sewing Under Rainbow, found on Craftsy
- The Feathered Snowflake Tree Skirt was designed in 2012 and incorporates foundation paper piecing units designed by Judy and Brad Niemeyer. The color concept used on the coversheet was selected by Eli
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Make a Frozen Olaf Salt Dough Ornament with this easy tutorial. Perfect for on the tree or as a keepsake gift for the holidays!
- Beautiful Christmas Arrangement with Vegetables in a garden urn or pot.// Swedish// Du behöver inte ha en urna för att skapa Ernsts vackra vinterarrangemang av grönsaker. En kruka fungerar lika bra och självklart kan du ha den inomhus.
- Big red truck with Christmas tree rustic wood sign by katieruebel on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/256477082/big-red-truck-with-christmas-tree-rustic
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make