Photo via: craftymorning.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- These quirky handmade gift ideas for mum are perfect to make with the kids or if you are on a budget this Mothers Day. A handmade gift usually stands out from the rest… and nothing says love more than a gift made with thought and care! I sure Mum or Grandma will love to receive one of these.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- These mini Christmas trees are so cute and would make adorable tree ornaments too! Plus, they are a great craft for the kids this holiday season.
- A colorful craft project to make with the kids, these craft stick flower pots are glue-free! A perfect handmade gift to give for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- DIY Sharpie Mug, she also includes pics of having the kids draw on a mug and baking the mug and having a keepsake of their artwork for a long time. Also important to know, oil-based Sharpies and enamel-based paints made specifically for ceramics will make these dishwasher safe! Otherwise, hand-wash only. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I love this craft!
- This is so cute! Chocolate peppermint reindeer bark is a fun Christmas treat thats super easy to make. My kids would love it!
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.