Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See how I turned a thrifted serving tray into a Quick Easy Santa Treat Tray | http://www.raggedy-bits.com
- Here is a super cute way to gift a gift card: in a snow globe. Your gift recipient gets a homemade gift AND a shopping trip at their favorite store. GiftCardCheer TargetHolidayGiftCard spon
- Create a beautiful snow globe ornament from a dollar store plastic wine glass! pitterandglink.com
- Handmade Gift Idea – Super cute Snow Globe Necklace Tutorial. Perfect for Christmas Gifts and Stocking Stuffers! Pin it now and make it later!
- Turn mason jars into sparkling candle holders that look like frosted glass. It just takes spray paint and fake snow!
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- If I lived in a snow globe use clear plates, paint the snow
- Make DIY snow globes with your Best Buddy. This easy and awesome craft is great to do during the winter months! This DIY snow globe is great a small gift; create matching or unique designs with your buddy! All you need is a baby-good jar, water, water proof super glue, a small figure, and glitter.
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- Make a glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe for Christmas this year! A great winter craft to make if you arent expecting a White Christmas where you are. Can be used as a calm jar, too!
- How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea.
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor