Photo via: tipjunkie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need thoughtful, homemade, inexpensive gift ideas? Mason jar gift recipes make great DIY gifts for nearly everyone for most any occasion. Here are recipes for Friendship Bean Soup, Reeses Pieces Cookies, Raspberry Brownies, a Mani Pedi in a Jar and more plus youll find free printable gift tags to help make gift giving even easier. Gifts in a jar are especially perfect for teachers, friends, neighbors, babysitters, and mail people.
- Christmas Gift in a Jar Ideas for everyone on your list! So many clever ones in this list!
- Looking for a unique holiday gift idea for everyone on your list this Christmas? The Heritage Collection blown glass ornaments are crafted with the ultimate care and are sure to become a holiday tradition for many years to come. Give one of these 20+ holiday gift ideas away this season, like the Winter’s Bird Blown Glass Ornament from Hallmark!
- 51 Christmas Gift in a Jar Ideas. So many great DIY ideas for handmade neighbor gifts, teacher gifts, and more!
- Mason Jar Christmas Gift Ideas 30 ideas for everyone on your list
- This adorable Christmas Gift is under $5 and perfect for teachers, neighbors, co-workers and more! Put together these Hot Cocoa Kits in minutes! Pin to your Christmas Board!
- Homemade Christmas gifts are affordable, fun, and actually a LOT easier than you thought! 13+ ideas and instructions for everyone on your gift list 🙂
- 3 ingredient chocolate bark makes a lovely DIY Christmas gift for friends, neighbors, or teachers. Plus, its cheap, easy, and ready to wrap in 30 minutes! | Back To The Book Nutrition
- 51 Simple, Fun, and Quick Christmas Gift in a Jar ideas!
- Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List – Princess Pinky Girl
- Use these 5 easy ways to save on Christmas this year and enjoy the holiday season even more with your family. Tips include cheap, free and exchange type Christmas ideas for everyone on your list.
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?