Photo via: starfolds.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Lump of Coal Rice Krispie Treats Recipe is fun to make and receive around Christmas! Oreos and food coloring help these treats look just like coal!
- These no-bake Candy Cane Reindeer Pops are a fun holiday treat. They are easy and a great homemade food gift that kids can help you make!
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- Make this fun diy musical instrument – a hand drum! Such a fun DIY toy for kids, and a craft that kids can help make, decorate, and play with afterward.
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Christmas Trees Rice Krispie Treats are one of my favorite Christmas Treats to make! I have made them for school treats and to share at holiday parties. The kids totally loved these they thought they were awesome plus they joined in on the fun!!
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- DIY Origami Paper Star Cards Kids Can Make. These cute paper cards are fun for kids to make for New Years, Christmas, Thank You Cards, or Birthdays.
- Looking for some fun Christmas ornaments that kids can make? Here are some of our favorites!