Photo via: alwaystheholidays.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Cool Ideas to Decorate Garden or Yard Trees for Christmas
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- 3 Ways to Decorate with String Lights
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- 20 Christmas Sign Ideas With Lights
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Inspiration and ideas on how to decorate your narrow hallways! This post rounds up 10 gorgeous hallways with great ideas for the lighting, flooring, and walls in your boring hall.
- Cool Ways To Use Christmas Lights – Best Easy DIY Ideas for String Lights for Room Decoration, Home Decor and Creative DIY Bedroom Lighting – Creative Christmas Light Tutorials with Step by Step Instructions – Creative Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens and Adults http://diyjoy.com/cool-ways-to-use-christmas-lights
- Giant paper plate lollipops for Christmas – ADORABLE! Super cute as a garden Christmas decoration or line your driveway with them! They cost less than a dollar each to make!
- Create Lighted Gift Boxes to use as Outdoor Christmas yard decorations. By using basic materials found at any local hardware store, or some you might even have laying around the yard, plus string lights and festive fabric, we’ll show you how to make your own lighted Christmas presents!
- Nine different Christmas trees which can be left as they are or decorated. The trees are knit flat and are approximately 6.5 x 10 cm (2.5 x 4 inches). They are perfect for making baubles, garlands and other decorations.You will need:• Cascade 220 yarn, about 7g per tree, in Forest Green (8267), White (8505) and Brown (8686).• 4mm (US 6) needles.• A tapestry needle.• Toy stuffing.• Optional: decorations such as sequins, beads, small buttons, sleigh bells, scraps of coloured yarn, ribbon or em…
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree