Photo via: sweethouse-filipacouto.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Cardboard Christmas Trees
- Join Jill Hoven for an Advent Bible Study on Jesus, The Light of the World.
- Youll never believe what this tree stand used to be….a cardboard box! After lining the cardboard with rope and using hot glue to keep it in place, this cast-away cardboard becomes a decorative flourish that hides an ugly tree stand. Click for more trash-to-treasure DIY Christmas crafts.
- You can have all the fun of roasting marshmallows and making smores – without a campfire! This tabletop smores maker is unbelievably easy to make.
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- DIY – How to make Pinecone Fire Starter favors for your winter wedding!
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Simplicity 2488 Sewing Pattern Christmas Ornaments Tree Skirt Stocking Wall Hanging Crafts http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DLEX0Q2/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_H8raxb1FV17MZ
- Papírcsíkokból10 Christmas tree ornaments Christmas tree ornaments made of paper, wonderful simplicity …
- So sweet. (An ornament each day to hang on the tree).
- Use a polaroid camera on Christmas day and pin the photos to lengths of ribbon with mini wooden pegs for an ever-growing gallery that tells the story of the day!