Photo via: lilluna.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas People Actually Want — easy bath bombs using a muffin pan!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Five meaningful and inexpensive gift ideas! There are some really great ideas in here- I would love if someone did any one of these for me! givemerci ad giftgiving
- These are fantastic ideas – Im going to start making some for Christmas! 25 DIY handmade gifts people actually want.
- These quirky handmade gift ideas for mum are perfect to make with the kids or if you are on a budget this Mothers Day. A handmade gift usually stands out from the rest… and nothing says love more than a gift made with thought and care! I sure Mum or Grandma will love to receive one of these.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Smart Home Ideas! These easy Smart Home Technology Trends might just make your life a little bit easier!
- Sometimes you have people on your list who are impossible to shop for. Use these gift ideas to knock them all out in one stop!
- Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all! We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it! We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like! What you need: Printable …
- Homemade candles are easy to make! These apple scented votive candles are a quick DIY project that would make a lovely, yet inexpensive gift.
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- 50 DIY Jewelry Tutorials for Mothers DayFlamingo Toes – These are adorable! I LOVE rings but all the store bought ones make my the line where the ring was blue. Eek! So excited