Photo via: pinpicture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love these nativity themed free printables! An easy, great way to keep the true meaning of Christmas central in your home!
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- These mason jar Christmas decorating ideas are so pretty! Such a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to add some Christmas decor to your home!
- An easy way to add natural elements into your Christmas decor, build a rustic Christmas Tree from pallets or barn wood.
- Christmas Hanging Basket – an easy way to add holiday cheer to your entryway!
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- TONS of resources to help you keep CHRIST in Christmas! Including Christ-Centered Christmas: Music, Decor, Books, Movies, Advents, Crafts, Coloring Pages, Treats, Gifts, Traditions, and MORE! TheDatingDivas.com
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- Rustic Neutral Woodland Christmas Mantel and How to decorate it the easy way. Plus free Christmas Tag Printables.
- A choice of 2 FREE Chalkboard Reindeer Name Printables to decorate your home with this Christmas | http://www.raggedy-bits.com
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Sweater presents– lovely Christmas decor and easy to make!