Photo via: kuradomowa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- If you have an Instant Pot, you can make homemade vanilla extract in less than an hour! No Kidding! Find out how to do it, plus other DIY healthy food gifts that make great gifts for Christmas or any time of year.
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Don’t want to panic you, but it’s almost Christmas. And if, like us, you’ve done sweet FA (and have a perilously low bank balance) then it might be time to think about getting a little creative and making some of your gifts this year. If nothing else, it saves you from facing the crazy last minute shoppers. Want to share your DIY ideas? Tweet us at @YahooStyleUK .
- With no time to spare this holiday season, weve got you covered! Heres 25 awesome diy gifts you can make in the comfort of your home in less than an hour!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Stunning Edible Gifts Mom Will Love ~ Tea Time gift! Add some tea cakes you make to round off the gift!
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Old-Fashioned Christmas Flower DIY Tea | If Christmas is fast approaching and youre still looking for gifts to make, why not make your own tea blend to give to your loved ones?
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]