Photo via: rebeccasbirdgardens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4. Stars…stars…stars…decorate your backyard trees with star Christmas lights. – 10 Cool Ideas to Decorate Garden or Yard Trees for Christmas
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Inspiration and ideas on how to decorate your narrow hallways! This post rounds up 10 gorgeous hallways with great ideas for the lighting, flooring, and walls in your boring hall.
- Need some cool ideas and inspiration to decorate your home this holiday Season? Check out these 25 Red and White Christmas Decoration Ideas and have fun!!!
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- These 10 Dollar Store Christmas Decor Ideas are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these GREAT ideas! Now I have some cute and affordable ways to decorate my home! Definitely repinning!
- DIY Decorative Garden Ball Tutorial for yard art projects
- 10 Easy DIY soap gift ideas using melt and pour soap! Cool ideas for small gifts!
- Teak Isle Christmas Outdoor Complete Nativity Scene, Large, Christmas Outdoor Complete Nativity Scene – Large. Display the True Reason for the Season. Beautiful silhouette style nativity that complements any yard without looking overly commercial. Nativity set…, Outdoor Living, Garden Sculptures & Statues
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!