Photo via: camillestyles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments…or fill with small candies.
- Hot Cocoa Mix – just a few ingredients. No need to purchase store bought envelopes. Perfect for keeping on hand during cold weather
- This is great! What a fun idea for a party or with kids – each person gets to make and customize their own personal Rice Krispie treat! tidingsandtreats AD
- Candy Cane Infused Vodka – a great gift to give along with hot cocoa! – One Project Closer
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Sarah Bakes Gluten Free Treats: dairy free hot cocoa mix
- Hot Cocoa Mix Ornament Fun
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- 9 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar. Drink this stuff, it helps. I got a cold, took this for 1 day and the cold was gone.
- 12 Coolest Holiday School Party Games – Part 2 ***Snow Man Race*** Directions: Divide kids into two teams. Each team picks one person to be the snowman. In one minute, each team wraps their classmate in toilet paper and top with a scarf and hat to look like a snowman. Next person is the snowman and so on until everyone has had a turn.